Saturday, November 5, 2011

Chevy 383 Stroker - assuredly the new Motor runs!


Finally the Motor is in the Truck and running...still needs 500 miles of break-in but it RUNS!:) Had some problems with misfires in one cylinder...after I found out it was the No. 1 Cylinder that had a bad spark wire or spark plug I decided to replace both of it, just to make sure. Luckily I brought a new set of MSD Superconductor wires with me from my last US vacation this month. I also added the following parts to the Motor: - Goodyear Gatorback Poly-V Serpentin Belt - MSD Ignition 6421 - MSD 6AL-2 Ignition Box - MSD Ignition 8223 - MSD Blaster 3 Ignition Coil - Fel-Pro Performance Molded Silicone Rubber Valve Cover Gaskets I also finished the True Dual 2,5" Flowmaster 50 Deltaflow Exhaust and 2 QTP electric cutouts which dump right before the real axle into 2 turndowns. The sound came out just the way I like it!!!! I might route the pipes over the axle in the future but I'm not sure yet. These are the original Parts used in the 383 Stroker Rebuild: - Airflow Research 195cc SBC Eliminator Street Heads - COMP Cams Xtreme Energy Cam and Lifter Kits - 1.6 Harland Sharp Roller Rockers - SCAT Cast Crankshafts - 6.0 in. SCAT Pro Stock I-Beam Connecting Rods - Keith Black B122-040 Performance Pistons - Mahle Piston Rings - Trick Flow Chromemoly Pushrods - Hooker Headers 2806HKR - Hooker Super Competition Headers - ARP Head and Main Cap Bolts - TCI SFI Approved Flexplate - Professional Products 6.750 in. Harmonic Damper - Proform Billet Aluminum Timing Tab with Self-Powered LED ...

Buyers Horizon T91 Black Decker Firestorm Quickly




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links